What are your IT needs?
The Cloud? What are Cloud Services? “Cloud computing” is simply a term used to describe IT services you can access online. The benefits of a cloud include increased services with low investment, flexibility, and scalability.
It might include applications, data storage, or any number of things that would be more cost-effective for you not to host/manage on your own hardware.
Talk to us about your IT needs, and we’ll tell you if there may be a fit in the cloud.
Why the Cloud?
- On demand services
- No Hardware Investment
- Shared costs / resource pooling
- Lower Administrative Costs
- Measured use—pay only for what you use
- Broad access: office, home, mobile
- More Secure
- Lower management overhead
- Rapid scalability—increase use as needed
- Greener than traditional solutions
- Predictable costs moving forward
- Secure backups
- Hosted telecom
- Data Storage
- Spam filtering
- Business applications