CNS Server Maintenance
- Check event and backup logs on the system, applications, and security for errors, warnings, or other general information.
- Virus protection checked for software updates and to ensure that it is functioning properly.
- Server(s) will be scanned and rebooted to perform scandisks (under Microsoft NT 4™ these are performed at startup) and to refresh memory pools for optimum performance.
- Check backup logs.
- Check firewall logs.
- Check internal email system.
- Perform scandisk and defragment to optimize the files on the disk and to decrease the severity of future issues.
- Outdated programs should/could be removed and the disk re-optimized.
- Operating System updates will be checked as well as any vendor specific updates that get released by the manufacturer for each specific machine.
- Install and configure Remote Administration Software
- Administer Server Remotely when needed (charge hourly)
- Remote server alert system
- Phone Support available from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Emergency 24 hour phone support